INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

CRB Index (331)

On October 19, 2005, I said that the Commodities Research Bureau Index had slammed into resistance that had been in place since 1980. Very important resistance, and we are witnessing the correction that I expected. However, I want to modify the tone of my analysis.

It may take some work to penetrate this long-standing resistance level - something more than what I would call a short term selloff. Having said this, I'm not a bear on the long term outlook for commodities.

If we take a good rest at these price levels before moving on, most resource producers will make money hand over fist while waiting for the next market leg up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home