INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

TSX Index (11132)

We have been struggling with an 11000 area resistance problem that I have referred to in my earlier blog comments on this index, but we're still in a powerful underlying long term uptrend as I see it. The other day we poked above this resistance level without impairing short term rising price momentum. If we pull back to 11000 and hold, this resistance level could be history.

What's next after we tear loose above the 11000 area? My charts indicate that the TSX Index recorded an all-time high previously at 11424 in September of the year 2000. All-time high resistance should not be ignored, but my unique price momentum models remain strong as we approach this important area of potential resistance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home