INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Loose Lips

So Mr. Obama is said to have made 500 promises while he campaigned for the Presidency, and I would guess he’s made another 500 promises (and threats) since he became President. Nobody has paid much attention. He is a Democrat.

But the other day he promised to clean up Wall Street. I believe that what he proposed, if implemented, would wipe out several huge U.S. banks overnight.

Now I know full well that changes set in motion during the Clinton era continue to facilitate the legal rape of the entire world financial community. I know it has to end badly, but I also realize that the fellas on Wall Street don’t take kindly to being “cleaned up”.

Nine hundred and ninety-nine promises without a whimper. One word about Wall Street and I’m watching for all hell to break loose.

It took a huge earthquake to shake Haiti to its foundations. President Obama’s Wall Street threat has the potential to shake the entire planet. Words move mountains.

I’ve said it before....Hold onto your hats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home