INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

More On The Cliff

So the U.S. Republican House Leader told us in the final moments that the House would pass a “Cliff Bill”.  How was I to know that he didn’t know he didn’t have the votes?  Beyond incompetence.

So now the Republicans are going to wear the outcome of this disaster.  If I was an American I would be a Republican, but I am truly embarrassed by what transpired today.

In Canada the Left is in shambles.  In the U.S. both the Left and the Right have gone down the political drain.

Americans are hell bent on reaping what they have sown.  So be it.  I love the U.S. Constitution and the America that once was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home