INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Canadian Politics - It's Black And White


Ironic.  Canadians are now looking at a clear choice:  A straight-laced economist business type or a pot smoking millionaire social worker.  It’s almost the same decision that faced Americans the last time around.  Who will govern Canada as we watch our world lapse rapidly into tribalism?

Here’s a way to find out:  Make yourself a list of world famous crowd pleasers and grade them on whether or not you think they might indulge in the weed.  I’ll make a list of my own to help you get started.  No pot gets a zero.  Max pot propensity gets a 10.  My list of populist crowd pleasers:  OJ Simpson, Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, Queen and Elton.

Try grading them yourself.  Out of a max 50 points for five players, I’m guessing that if your point score exceeds 25 the pot smoking candidate stands to win.

Today, with heterosexual politicians coming up losers everywhere, you can use the same scoring technique to prove that the crowd today shuns heteros.


Don’t get me wrong.  I’m not taking sides here.  I am personally proud to count myself among those of the old school, and I’m quick to acknowledge that I’m out of step with the majority on the road to anarchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home