INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Power Dams


Northern Ontario – cheap hydro power.  Southern Ontario – expensive nuclear power.  Toronto needs cheap power.

What to do?  Raise northern power bills and bankrupt the locals.  Ship their cheap electricity south and to hell with the power line losses.  Keep Charlie Angus busy rescuing Attawapiskat while the lights burn brightly at Queens Park.

Years ago, when I sought to represent Northern Ontario in Parliament, I was told that I was turned away because I was over-qualified.  Now I know it was true.  Nevertheless, I’m still a northerner and there is still a way for the north to come out on top – but Charlie isn’t qualified to get the job done so it will never happen.

“The meek do eventually inherit the earth.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home