INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Exploding Trains

The gigantic rail disaster that wiped out the village of Lac Megantic in the Province of Quebec happened a year ago.  I wondered how long it would take before I again saw a hundred exploding rail cars all strung together rolling down the rails.  Now I have my answer.  I counted a hundred trundling through downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba yesterday.

Oh, I know Winnipeg is not unique.  I keep track of exploding train derailments.  Too many to count and several recently in Canadian cities.  Locals who live or work beside the tracks just yawn.  It’s only news if one goes boom.  I don’t know why I worry.  I don’t live beside the tracks.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home