INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"N" Word Shuts Down U.S. Fraternity


Yup - it’s true.  If you’re White you cannot say certain words.  I’m White and so far I think it’s still OK for me refer to a person who is (to quote Obama) black as pitch, as a black person.  But we Whites must not call Blacks by the name of their assumed country of origin.

Many New World slaves came from the Niger River region in Africa - from Nigeria or the country of Niger itself.  They called themselves Nigers and we picked up the word from them.  Mark Twain spelled it wrong, but the source of the handle stands, none-the-less.  Sad to see his writings in the trash over the “N” word.

Today, I should be offended if a Black calls me a Canadian.  Canada is my country of origin.  I’m not too pleased when Obama drops the “W” word, but then it’s OK for Blacks to crap on Whites.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home