INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Philly Bank Index (99.60)

On October 13, 2005, I said I still didn't like the bank stocks but I could see that they would soon be in short term oversold territory, implying a bounce ahead whether I liked bank stocks or not. The next day the senior banks and the Philly Index took off like rockets on the upside - almost like penny stocks.

As I write today, the index has slammed into both round-numbered and downtrending resistance in the area of 100.

I still don't like the senior U.S. bank stocks beyond the near term but I will have to reassess this position if we push above the resistance levels mentioned here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home