INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

CRB Index (353)

In my February 1st 2006 Market Comment, I said I thought we were looking at a resource bubble, and I called for a general market correction as the bubble burst. The CRB index had peaked the day before at 363.30

My unique math models indicate that corrective action so far has been largely driven by short term factors. Intermediate term math remains stubbornly overbought, and both intermediate and long term math models have not yet slid away from their strong uptrend indications.

Now I'm looking for the intermediate term math model to confirm something more than a sharp painful short term setback.

Short term support is indicated at 350 and 337.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home