INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Iceland Roars

A year ago Iceland declared bankruptcy and a month ago volcanic eruptions began. Today the Icelandic ash plume has shut down 17,000 airports in Europe.

In 1976, my book entitled Repeat Performance, the Nuclear Age was published. In it, I spawned and described the meaning of the term “Continental Smash”. Continental Smash alludes to the violent nature of land mass adjustments on the planet. I am amazed to have lived to see the re-emergence of this sleeping planetary reality. Iceland and Hawaii were high on my radar back then, so I see current events as potentially earth changing.

It’s time to completely evacuate Iceland. Will I live to see the evacuation of Western Europe as a corollary?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home