INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Monday, June 28, 2010

G20 - The Highlight

In my view, French President Sarkozy stole the show. He stepped up to the podium, and told the world that when France hosts G20 meetings a year hence, he intends to spend ten percent of what Canada has wasted on Security.

I’m offended by the fact that four police cruisers were burned on Toronto streets as Mr. Sarkozy was speaking, but it is not lost on me that on a bad night of vicious rioting in Paris, three thousand cars have gone up in smoke, and all on Mr. Sarkozy’s watch.

I’m proud of Canada’s Prime Minister. I hope that he will not attend next year’s G20 meetings if France fails to offer suitable security.

Four cars torched in Toronto, and 3000 wrecked in Paris mega-violence? Mr. Sarkozy needs to get real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home