INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Prepper Apocalypse


The Bible speaks of a thousand years of Christ’s reign, after which the devil takes charge.  In my lifetime I have seen integrity evaporate in every walk of life.  Did Christ up and abandon our sinking ship while I was watching?

The concept of intuitive fairness as we knew it is now so foreign that our young people cannot even imagine a world where decency once prevailed.

So I’m barking up the wrong tree when I try to describe my outdated vision of how the world should be today.  I cannot even get across my description of how it surely once was.  I have said before that the “Generation Gap” has morphed into a “Culture Chasm”, from a pothole to a bottomless sinkhole.


Without getting religious about it, I think that people in my ancient age bracket have indeed lived through the equivalent of the end of the thousand year reign of Christ.  Integrity did evaporate in an instant.  I did watch it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home