INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Free Will? Who Said So?

I cannot find the passage in the Bible that says God saddled humans with “free will”.  On the other hand I find lots of Biblical evidence to support the argument that the opposite is true.  God is so intimately in charge of every aspect of my life that He counts the hairs remaining on my balding head.  I believe that it would be profoundly disrespectful of me to assume that only my wholesome thoughts emanate from God.

Where did the persistent “free will” drumbeat come from?  My guess?  Guilt.  Christians cannot  imagine God  being responsible for even the tiniest act of individual evil, let alone the groundswell of atrocities overtaking the world as this age draws to a close.

My advice?  Get over it.  Grow up and smell the putrefaction.  I fear God.  I respect God, but I do not believe that God needs me to apologize for Him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home