INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Monday, July 07, 2014

Men Loved Women Loved Motherhood

I know it’s all different now, but I come from an era and an area of the world where men really loved women and women felt the same way about men.  Our problem wasn’t infertility.  It was the opposite.  Our love songs were real and mostly written by men madly in love with beautiful feminine women.

Young women didn’t bolt for the office door to avoid changing diapers.  Yes, a mother’s role is tougher and more demanding than office drudgery, but back then young women couldn’t wait for the privilege of motherhood.

I recognize that birth control steroids have made the modern woman as aggressive and hostile as any male.  I accept the reality that both male and female libidos continue to erode as rising background radiation proceeds to modify genetics world wide.

I have lived to see man-hating feminism explode to life only to wither and die as muslim tribal brutality reasserts the primordial role of males in our changing world.  Strange to realize that emancipated women gravitate to left leaning tribal political leadership.

I like love better than modernity.  I’m glad I’m old.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home