INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Trudeau Tales

I love these druggie stories.  Now we’re told that the harmless butcher knives left on the patio - oops…on the kitchen floor at the Trudeau residence were all a mistake.  It was simply a crazed drunken teenager who barged into the wrong house at 3 a.m.

OK then.  I will do my best to forget that some idiot left his wife and children in a house overnight with doors unlocked.  Sorry Justin.  In my day, my wife and children were not left unattended for a single second.

Now, I’m worried that you will forget your children on a hot day in your overheating Mercedes Benz, so I can pass on some advice from a modern childcare professional: She said (re: parents forgetting their children in the back seat of  a car), just leave something that you care about in the back seat, like your brief case.  So Justin, you could plant your stash of weed under the infant car seat.  A sure winner.

Justin, all pot smokers attract break-in artists looking for drugs.  Pot smokers should NOT have children.

I lament for Canada.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home