INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Schiff Goes For Gold

 I listen when Peter Schiff of Euro Pacific Capital speaks.  He is brilliant, and recently suggested buying gold.  I take this to mean that he is very worried about the state of the World economy.  I share this view but I wonder if buying gold might backfire in the coming crisis.

Two problems.  Firstly, during the last Great Depression the super greedy made it ILLEGAL to own gold!  But today there is a much bigger problem.  Peter and I have lived through the moment in the age when faith died, and when faith died, it took INTEGRITY with it.  Without integrity there is no way to “invest” in anything.

I wish I could suggest an alternative to gold.  Perhaps a fallout shelter?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home