INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

You Don't/Cannot Understand


I complain alot in my blogs, but please do not assume that I have any interest in changing your behavior even slightly.  I am old.  The “just” world that I remember no longer exists today.  You did not get to see it, so it is not surprising that you don’t know how tragic your loss has been.  But your blindness goes much deeper than that.

Our past hunger for freedom and justice was a gift that sprang from a genetic level.  I call it the “Christ Gene”.  Sad to say that the Christ gene simply was not passed along to your generation.  If you think that Christ is a joke, you number among the overwhelming majority of young voters who gleefully elect tribal leaders and pot smokers.  In the absence of the Christ gene, His words are parables and you cannot understand them.

Aging pastors today are waiting for what they call the “Raptures”, when followers of Christ will be called away leaving the Earth in chaos.  Sorry, but the Raptures are all but over.  The “Christ Gene” is dying with my generation.  We seniors are a fading remnant.
 
Look around you.  You are living in chaos as I write, and it’s only just beginning.  It’s your World now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home