INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ferguson Finally Finished?


I was relieved when the White policeman at the center of the Ferguson tragedy quit.  I am happy to see the White Police Chief leaving.  I understand that a White exodus is underway at the Ferguson municipal offices.  CNN is now going after the White Mayor of  Ferguson.  I hope he steps away too.

I agree with Blacks who are agitating for apartheid.  When Black police officers shoot Blacks (or Whites) they don’t make news, even locally.  I favor legislation to bar Whites from future employment or business ownership in all regions now deemed by CNN to be Black.

I was shocked to learn from CNN that in this Black city, most people who are arrested are Black.  It’s racist.

News Flash:  Two police officers shot in Ferguson, Mo. Overnight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home