INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Greenhouse Gassed

Politicians love taxes and they know that you hate smoke, so they have come up what they call a Carbon Tax. They assure you that if you pay a hefty Carbon Tax they will get rid of greenhouse gases (smoke).

But did you know that most of the smoke they're talking about comes from the production of plastics? And all plastics come from much-hated oil?

Whether you like it or not, the world would grind to a halt overnight without oil. And you are addicted to plastics. Oceans are awash in plastic waste and you keep buying more and more of it while you complain about smoke. Trees and cornfields breath smoke the way you breath air. Plastic is forever.

Oops. The tablet I'm using is made of plastic. The clothes I'm wearing are made of polyester, which is plastic. The couch I'm sitting on is made of plastic composites. The rug beneath the couch is a plastic product. Everywhere I turn I see more and more plastic. Could it be that I am part of the problem?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home