INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Market Comment

On February 1st 2006, I suggested a possible general market selloff to include the resource stocks. If you own securities chances are they are lower today than they were on February 1st. However, you'd never know there was a selloff underway when you look at the recent high made by the Dow Jones Industrial Average. To my way of thinking, it's a sad statement about the Dow.

As I see it, the general market is weak, and the resource area correction is just beginning. I'm hanging onto my hat.

DJII 11115
S & P 500 1287
Nikkei 15802
U.S. Crude Oil Futures $59.88
Gold Futures $551.80
TSX 11758

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home