INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Vive la Quebec Francais


Quebec had a distinct culture and in times past the locals invited the world to come and enjoy it.  The province has now wakened to the reality that some of its new citizens want to destroy it rather than enjoy it.  I say, like it or leave it, and I know how it feels to be disenfranchised.

Quebecers living in Canada’s English speaking provinces insist on forcing their culture on all of us.

I’m a senior and I’ll probably pay with my life because pill bottles must include French instructions when nobody in English Canada uses French.  How stupid is that?  There is no room for English on the labels because it’s crowded out by Francais.  If I didn’t have a magnifying glass I would already be toast.

I don’t visit Quebec because I cannot read the road signs and I know I’m not welcome there.  My guess?  In Quebec the use of the English language on container labels is probably illegal.

The French in Canada hoard their cake while they're busy devouring ours.  I'm happy to leave French turf to the French and I want them to do the same for me.  To quote the Francais: "Like us or leave us".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home