INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

God And I


God and I are not on the best of terms.  I’m stuck.  I cannot call myself an agnostic or an atheist.  Too many miracles.   I consider every birth to be a miracle and I think that consciousness is miraculous.

Unfortunately for me, the Old Testament Book of Job rings like an echo.  God conspired openly with the Devil to destroy Job’s life because Job was apparently a bit too proud of himself.  No, Job was not a mass murder.  He was an elder in his community.  When Job was too old to enjoy the fruits of his labors, God returned what was his.  I see this as vengeful cruelty.

In our case He took everything we had and just ran with it.  Same difference.

But who am I to complain?  As followers of Christ we are chastened by the knowledge that God hung His Son on a CROSS.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home