INFINITY SQUARE

COMMENTARY FROM THE RIGHT ON ISSUES OF THE DAY... WORLD EVENTS, NATURAL DISASTERS, MARKET FORECASTS, POLITICS AND MORE.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Scott Andrews Banished To The Fringes


Canadian Member of Parliament Scott Andrews has been kicked out of the Federal Liberal Caucus.  His exit interview (CTV) was revealing.

My reactions:
  1. I was greatly relieved to discover that there are still male males to be found at the fringes of North American Civilization.  Sad to send a decent fringe person into the midst of a gang of big city meterosexuals (Parliament).  Heterosexuals and meterosexuals will never see eye to eye.  It’s the reason why our Parliament and our Country are no longer viable.  This same struggle has been lost by Tea Party Republicans in the United States.  It’s a symptom of the end of every Age - heteros swamped by meteros.
  2. Scott, I have concluded that you are an honest Liberal.  An honest Liberal is a uniquely decent person who belongs in the Conservative Caucus.
  3. Scott, you must have a fantastic marriage and an amazing family.  My wife and I salute all of you, and especially your wife.  Your blessings far outweigh the burdens that you struggle with today.

I also have a fantastic wife who has stuck by me in spite of my masculinity.  We are both deeply thankful to have weathered the storm.  In the end, honesty wins.  “Truth above life”.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home